- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 10 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 22 days ago
- October 27: Ford Fusion Loose Steering Wheel Bolts Investigated investigations | 45 days ago
2014 Ford Focus Electric
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Ford Focus Electric
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Ford Focus Electric by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
2014 Ford Focus Electric POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM) NHTSA Campaign #13V523000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2012-2014 Focus Electric vehicles manufactured September 15, 2011, through August 23, 2013. In the affected vehicles, a powertrain control module software problem may result in a stall-like condition.
Consequence: An unexpected loss of power while driving increases the risk of a crash.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the power control module, free of charge. The recall beganon November 22, 2013. Ford's recall campaign number is 13S09. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center at 1-866-436-7332. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V523000 »