- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 7 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 8 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 18 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
2004 Ford Freestar
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Freestar was introduced in 2004, but it was essentially just a rebranded Windstar. While there was a redesign of the interior and exterior, the Freestar still inherited some of the design flaws of its predecessor.
2004 Ford Freestar Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Severe Rust Undernneath The Gas Tank Filler Door3
- Complete Corrosion Of Sub Frame2
- Rear Lift Gate Latch Assembly Rusted Shut2
- Subframe Rust1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body61
- NHTSA: Structure18
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Freestar Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Freestar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Freestar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Freestar.