- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 3 days ago
- October 27: Ford Fusion Loose Steering Wheel Bolts Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Transit Vans After Reports of Fires recalls | 27 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls 2017 F-150 Over Transmission Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- October 25: Ford Recalls 2018 F-150 Trucks For Shift Lever Problems recalls | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 63,060 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.