- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 0 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 27 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
2010 Ford Fusion Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Go To The Floor Unless I Pump Them To Stop5
- Premature Brake Wear5
- Brake Failure2
- ABS Traction Control Lights Flash1
- Lots Of Brake Noise - Dragging Sounds1
- Parking Brake Stuck1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control95
- NHTSA: Service Brakes83
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic19
- NHTSA: Traction Control System9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.