- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 11 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
2010 Ford Fusion Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Go To The Floor Unless I Pump Them To Stop7
- Premature Brake Wear5
- Brake Failure3
- ABS Traction Control Lights Flash1
- Lots Of Brake Noise - Dragging Sounds1
- Parking Brake Stuck1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes159
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control131
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic20
- NHTSA: Traction Control System9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.