- January 14: Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty Emissions Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- January 11: Takata Recall: Stop Driving Your 2006 Ford Ranger recalls | 5 days ago
- January 4: Ford Coolant Leak Recall to Begin Soon recalls | 12 days ago
- December 28: Ford Transmissions That Suddenly Downshift Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 19 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
Worst 2010 Fusion brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes go to the floor unless I pump them to stop5
- premature brake wear5
- ABS traction control lights flash1
- brake failure1
- lots of brake noise - dragging sounds1
- parking brake stuck1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control79
- NHTSA: Service Brakes58
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic18
- NHTSA: Traction Control System9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.