- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 6 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 10 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
2010 Ford Fusion Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brakes go to the floor unless I pump them to stop5
- premature brake wear5
- ABS traction control lights flash1
- brake failure1
- lots of brake noise - dragging sounds1
- parking brake stuck1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control89
- NHTSA: Service Brakes76
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic19
- NHTSA: Traction Control System9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.