- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- December 6: Ford Recalls Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- December 1: Ford F-150 Peeling Paint Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 25: Ford Ranger Tail Light Recall Issued For 78,000 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 15 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
2.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 68,495 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.