- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 1 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 3 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 5 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 8 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 9 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
2010 Ford Fusion Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Not Working Properly86
- Steering Rack Failure22
- Flat Tire Causes Steering To Go Out6
- Rack And Pinion Failure6
- Grinding Noise While Turning1
- Steering Makes Rubbing Sound At Low Speeds1
- NHTSA: Steering1050
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack3
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.