- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 8 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 11 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 23 days ago
2011 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
Worst 2011 Fusion brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerates when braking intermittently1
- brakes failed1
- squealing noise1
- traction control failure1
- traction control is too agressive1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control54
- NHTSA: Service Brakes29
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic5
- NHTSA: Traction Control System4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.