- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 3 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 19 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 31 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Seats Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,800 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - interior problem