- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 5 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 5 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 8 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
2006 Ford LCF
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Ford LCF
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Ford LCF by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
This could result in bending of the hitch channel or the hitch could be pulled off the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Over time, the collected water may potentially corrode the connector leads resulting in various engine performance concerns including; running rough, difficult ... Read more »
A person stepping or standing on the platform when it breaks could be injured. Read more »