- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 11 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 26 days ago
2006 Ford LCF
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Ford LCF
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Ford LCF by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
This could result in bending of the hitch channel or the hitch could be pulled off the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Over time, the collected water may potentially corrode the connector leads resulting in various engine performance concerns including; running rough, difficult ... Read more »
A person stepping or standing on the platform when it breaks could be injured. Read more »