- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 3 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 7 days ago
- January 24: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor and Lincoln Aviator recalls | 32 days ago
1994 Ford Thunderbird
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 Ford Thunderbird
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 Ford Thunderbird by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »