- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 6 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 10 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
2013 Ford Transit Connect
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ford Transit Connect
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ford Transit Connect by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the cylinder head cracks and leaks oil, the oil may contact a hot engine or exhaust component, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the platform side plates crack, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the doors are opened, ... Read more »