- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC Preliminary Evaluation PE05065: BRAKE LAMP SWITCH FAILURE
2005 GMC Canyon
BRAKE LAMP SWITCH FAILURE
Exterior Lighting:Brake Lights:Switch
- By letter dated April 26, 2006, GM notified the Agency that it is conducting a safety recall (NHTSA recall no. 06V139) involving certain model year (MY) 2004-06 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and 2006 my Isuzu I280/I350 vehicles.GM's recall covers 404,733 vehicles.GM reports that loss of brake lamp illumination was caused by insufficient plating on the stationary contact in the brake lamp switch.GM will replace the brake lamp switch assembly on all involved vehicles with the new switch that has the increased plating on the stationary contact.based on GM's safety recall action, this investigation is closed.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.