- August 18: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 4 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 9 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 28 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 58 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission Control: Catalytic Convertor Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
exhaust system problem