- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 47 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 74 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 88 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 GMC Canyon has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Canyon report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Canyon trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace dash cluster module (1 reports)