- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 0 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 4 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 6 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 GMC Canyon has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Canyon report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Canyon trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 47,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)