- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 40 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 66 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 81 days ago
GMC TSB #13-08-116-001C
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- The intent of this technical bulletin is to identify aftermarket ALDL or DLC interface devices as potential sources for causing multiple customer concerns that do not have other diagnostic methods to identify them.
Click a tab for more information.