- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 2 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #16-NA-107
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to reprogram the radio to correct a customer concern of radio Inoperative, blue Screen, AM clipping noise, HD on/off status not retained in stations, time lag on transitions, no audio with internal amp, and park assist symbol position wrong in rear view camera.
Click a tab for more information.