- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-405
2015 GMC Canyon
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from GMC for this TSB. Call your local GMC dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# GCUS-3-405.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 15671 - SERVICE UPDATE. REPOSITION THE MAIN BODY WIRING HARNESS BRANCH LOCATED IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT ON CERTAIN VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH 3.6L DOHC V6 ENGINE (RPO LFX). IF THE HARNESS IS NOT ROUTED PROPERLY, THE ENGINE MAY NOT START, HAVE REDUCED POWER, SHUT OFF OR STALL WHILE DRIVING. THIS CONDITION COULD HAVE OTHER EFFECTS, INCLUDING THE CENTER HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP (CHMSL), TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS OR HEADLIGHTS BECOMING INOPERATIVE.
Click a tab for more information.