- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 1 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-716
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- 16019 - Customer Satisfaction Program. Some vehicles may have a condition in which a crack in the heating and cooling module temperature door control shaft may form and result in inconsistent air discharge temperature control. If the shaft cracks, the air discharge temperature may be up to 33 degrees Fahrenheit (20 degrees Celsius) cooler than the requested values, depending on the HVAC mode selected. Inspect the temperature valve control shaft for cracks. If the shaft is intact, install a reinforcing clamp around the temperature valve shaft to prevent the shaft from cracking. If more than one crack is present, replace the temperature control valve.
Click a tab for more information.