- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-848
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- 44180 02 - Customer Satisfaction. Certain vehicles may have key codes which were inappropriately handled by a third party which could increase the risk of vehicle theft. Dealers are to replace all applicable keys and lock cylinders with new key configurations.
Click a tab for more information.