- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PI0572C
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides information on GM is implementing a new service strategy that uses a set of universal coaxial repair kits to service vehicles. This only applies to cable used for high frequency signals, such as cellular (OnStar®), satellite radio (XM) and GPS (navigation). The kits do NOT apply to the AM/FM cables.
Click a tab for more information.