- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 2 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC3100E
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle's odometer appears to be inaccurate relative to a known distance traveled. Technician should obtain a hand-held GPS unit to test the odometer. If a hand held GPS unit is not available, the only other option is to verify the miles traveled using a surveyor's wheel or a dynamometer.
Click a tab for more information.