- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 7 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 48 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC4310K
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have an OnStar system that has progression tones when pressing the blue or red button. Technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center with the scan tool data from the OnStar system.
Click a tab for more information.