- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 40 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 66 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 81 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5088E
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may not receiving all channels on the XM band. Technician will need to use a scan tool and verify current Digital Radio Receiver Status under Data Display. Technician will need to look at the second line labeled Digital Radio Receiver Status will display a number of 00 - 04. Technician will repair per the status code.
Click a tab for more information.