- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 0 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5161E
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the radio can be turned on after turning the ignition off and opening the driver?s door. The radio can then be turned back on after the vehicle's Retained Accessory Power has been canceled by simply pressing the power button on the radio. This is a normal characteristic of the key off operation.
Click a tab for more information.