- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5588B
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the programming and activation of the OnStar system. For many 2008 and prior model year GM vehicles, the programming is performed using the Tech 2 and the activation is initiated by a Service Programming System. For the 2010 and UP model year vehicles, the OnStar set-up procedure and OnStar Activation request have been combined into a single programming event called OnStar Set-up and Activation in Service Programming System.
Click a tab for more information.