- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC6095C
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to tell the difference between the integrated center stack, the radio, the human machine interface, and the vehicle communication interface module. There are pictures of all the individual modules for identification purposes.
Click a tab for more information.