- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 7 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 48 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5632
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that General Motors Technical Assistance Center may ask for Global Diagnostic System 2 Session Log. Technician will need use Global Diagnostic System 2 to send the session logs to General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance on the vehicle in question.
Click a tab for more information.