- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 9 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 76 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5099D
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning blows warm air. Before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center technician will need to have high and low pressures, outside temperature, humidity, and vent temperature.
Click a tab for more information.