- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5214B
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.