- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5264
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that when a Canadian customer may comment that when they travel to the United States, they are unable to connect to OnStar or use hands free calling. Dealer can advise the customer that the existing cell phone provider not having roaming agreements in areas outside of Canada. At this time, a customer has the option of contacting OnStar to have a 500 number loaded for OnStar operation while in the United States.
Click a tab for more information.