- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 65 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5293A
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have a the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning turning unwanted at start up after it was put in the off position before the vehicle was keyed off. This is normal operation when the vehicle is equipped with Regular Production Option Code C67 Manual Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning.
Click a tab for more information.