- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 65 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5293B
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles equipped with a manual Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning Regular Production Option Code C67 with the concern of after turning the A/C compressor off during the previous ignition cycle, it turns back on by itself on the next ignition cycle. Please communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.