- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 9 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 76 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5364
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a Service Engine Soon. Technician may find diagnostic trouble codes P151E and P069E stored. Do not replace parts for diagnostic trouble code P059F as this diagnostic trouble code is often an indicator of obstruction in the shutter such as ice or snow. Engineering is aware of the concern with P151E and working toward a permanent solution. Technician will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance for further support.
Click a tab for more information.