- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 0 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5373
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a slight rattle, click or tick noise from the steering wheel area also a lightly resting of a hand on the airbag may quiet the noise. Engineering is investigating this issue and recommends no parts to be replaced at this time.
Click a tab for more information.