- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5382C
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a Service Theft System message displayed in the Driver Information Center. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code B2955 stored in the Body Control Module. Technician should inspect the connections at the immobilizer and ensure there is enough slack in the harness with the column extended. Insure there are no other proximity passes or fobs on the key ring. If no issue found and the code is history, engineering is investigating this concern and no further repair attempts or parts should be replaced at this time.
Click a tab for more information.