- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 65 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5396
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that some vehicle may have a water leak into the cabin. Water staining may be seen in the headliner or water may be on the floor. Technician will inspect these areas for water intrusion roof ditch, rear glass, center high mounted stop light, windshield, cowl seam, heater-vent-air conditioning drain tube, pillar area, and the pressure relief valve.
Click a tab for more information.