- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 11 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 52 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5401A
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an inoperative radio. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code U0184 stored in multiple modules. If the concern is present at the dealership technician will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.