- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5414A
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have no crank, loss of communication, engine stall or a Service Engine Soon. Technician will inspect the engine bay near the water pump pulley, oil filter housing, and wire chaffing on the engine boss, left rear cylinder head behind the coolant pipe. Repair the wires and route the engine harness away from these possible contact points.
Click a tab for more information.