- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 0 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5420
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:MECHANICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a water rush or gurgle type noise from the center dash area. If isolated to the heater core, check the system for leaks. Repair any leaks and/ or if no leaks found, add 400 ml coolant to the surge tank. Technician should raise the front of the vehicle one foot with the surge tank cap off and run the engine for one hour.
Click a tab for more information.