- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5423
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have an intermittent no crank, crank no start, or Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp. The technician should inspect for a loose G107 or G108 and repair as necessary. If no issue found, proceed with published Service Information diagnostics.
Click a tab for more information.