- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 1 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5439
2015 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that some vehicles may have the backup camera image may remain on in the radio display for a few seconds or, in the case of vehicles with a manual transmission, the screen may turn blue for a few seconds before returning to the radio display. Engineering is developing new software addressing this concern and no repairs should be attempted at this time.
Click a tab for more information.