- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 5 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 9 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 31 days ago
- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30,888 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.