- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 21 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 31 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 34 days ago
- December 16: GM 5.3-Liter Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
1998 GMC Envoy
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 GMC Envoy
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 GMC Envoy by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
During a crash, the console cover could open and the cover or items stored under it could injury an occupant. Read more »
This condition would make it difficult for drivers of oncoming vehicles to see the turn signal, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »