- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 34 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 37 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 44 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 58 days ago
1996 Honda Accord
Worst 1996 Accord steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering not working properly1
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.