- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 8 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 17 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 63 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 88 days ago
2005 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.