- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 9 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 13 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 15 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 63 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 71 days ago
2005 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.