- June 17: Honda Recalls Clarity Electric, Fuel Cell and Plug-in Hybrid recalls | 25 days ago
- June 8: Honda CR-V Infotainment Problems Debated in Court news | 34 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 49 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 60 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2006 Honda Accord
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.