- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 21 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 23 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 26 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 34 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2006 Honda Accord
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.