- December 2: Honda Pilot Recall Issued For Overcured Tires recalls | 3 days ago
- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 7 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 8 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 44 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 62 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Photometric Variances
2006 Honda Accord
Misalignment of the lights deminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc headlamp assemblies P/ns 20-6361-00 and 20-6362-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2003-2006 Honda Accord passenger vehicles. The photmetric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on January 26, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.