- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Photometric Variances
2006 Honda Accord
Misalignment of the lights deminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc headlamp assemblies P/ns 20-6361-00 and 20-6362-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2003-2006 Honda Accord passenger vehicles. The photmetric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on January 26, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.