- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 11 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 48 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 52 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 67 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Photometric Variances
2006 Honda Accord
Misalignment of the lights deminishes frontal illumination which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain tyc headlamp assemblies P/ns 20-6361-00 and 20-6362-00 sold as aftermarket equipment for 2003-2006 Honda Accord passenger vehicles. The photmetric were misaligned which does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Genera will notify owners and offer to repurchase the noncompliant lamps. The recall began on January 26, 2007. Owners can contact genera at 714-522-6688.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.