- June 17: Honda Recalls Clarity Electric, Fuel Cell and Plug-in Hybrid recalls | 25 days ago
- June 8: Honda CR-V Infotainment Problems Debated in Court news | 34 days ago
- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 49 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 60 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Accord
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.