- December 3: Honda Hood Latch Recall For Striker Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 11 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 15 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 23 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 59 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Accord
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.