- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 6 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 17 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 24 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 54 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 78 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, Pcm) Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord some several significant flaws: excessive oil consumption, premature brake wear, & uncomfortable seats.
In October 2013, Honda settled a class action for excessive oil consumption which extends their V6 powertrain warranty out to 8 years & no mileage limit. However, is the inconvenience & risk of dealing with Honda on this problem worth it? We don't think so.
Premature brake wear has been a consistent problem for this Accord generation. Once again Honda settled a class action lawsuit over brake wear, but most 2010 Accords are NOT covered.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Unwary buyers report the seat pain is mainly only noticeable after 15-20 minutes. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive."
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,450 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.